Vegetable Rainbow Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Summer Fresh Products Used in this Recipe:
- 115g container of Summer Fresh Nine Grain Snack ‘n Go Salad
- 227g Summer Fresh Red Pepper Dip
- 2 slices bread
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 6 cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 5 yellow bell pepper strips
- 3 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 5 red bell pepper strips
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped purple cabbage
- Spread a thick amount of Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip on each slice of bread.
- Take one slice of the bread and layer the veggies, starting with the arugula and ending with the purple cabbage and a generous layer of the Summer Fresh Nine Grain Snack’n Go Salad.
- Place the other piece of bread on top, hummus side down, and gently press the sandwich together.
- Serve with extra Summer Fresh Nine Grain Snack’n Go Salad for a complete meal.