Scrammed Egg Baguette
Summer Fresh Products Used in this Recipe:
- 227g Summer Fresh French Onion Dip
- 227g Summer Fresh Bruschetta
- 115g Summer Fresh Five Bean Snack’n Go Salad
- 1 french stick
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbs butter, chopped
- Arugula leaves
1.Halve bread and spread cut sides with Summer FreshFrench Onion Dip and arugula leaves.
2.Use a fork to whisk eggs, milk, 1/2 cup of Summer Fresh French Onion Dip and 1/3 cup Summer Fresh Bruschetta and chilli flakes in a bowl until just combined. Set aside for a few minutes to allow foam to settle
3.Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add butter, melt and swirl to coat pan base. Add egg mixture and cook until scrambled.
5. Divide scrambled eggs and place between bread. Top with more Summer Fresh Bruschetta and enjoy.