Five Bean Chicken Burrito Bowl
Summer Fresh Products Used in this Recipe:
- 227g Summer Fresh Avocado Hummus
- 115g Summer Fresh Five Bean Snack’n Go Salad
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 small, onion, thinly sliced.
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt
- 200g cooked roast chicken, shredded
- 1 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheddar cheese
- Lime wedges, to serve
1. Cook corn as per instructions on the package
2. Heat oil in a medium frying pan. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add garlic, spices and salt and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Stir through chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
3. Meanwhile, combine cucumber, pepper and corn in one bowl and avocado, coriander and lime juice in another.
4. Divide lettuce between a bowl. Divide chicken, salad mix and Summer Fresh Avocado Hummus, top with Summer Fresh Five Bean Snack’n Go Salad. Sprinkle with cheese and serve with lime wedges.