Creative Media Coordinator
Summer Fresh is looking for a creative person who will be excited to make visual media for multiple channels, and help to grow the Summer Fresh brand online while engaging brand loyalists in the “Summer Fresh” way.
The Creative Media Coordinator reports to the Creative Director, and assists in the layout and design of print and online media, including photography, marketing materials, product packaging, and more, and is responsible for monitoring and updating all social media channels, and the Summer Fresh web sites, daily. The CMC will also provide weekly schedules of planned social media posts, and routine data analysis of social media and the web site. The right candidate must know how to use Adobe Creative Suite, (including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), WordPress, and Microsoft Office 365. A basic understanding of photography and videography will be required, as well as familiarity with basic video editing. The CMC should also be familiar with Google Analytics, and with running ad campaigns on the major social media sites.
When applying for this position, please send us your résumé and links to your portfolio or previous social media work online, and outline in a paragraph or two why you are the right candidate for this position. Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate their experience with design using Photoshop Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, and InDesign.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creation of graphics for social media, including photography and video.
- Manage and monitor social media channels, and Summer Fresh web sites.
- Implement social media programs that promote the Summer Fresh mission, vision, values, and strategic initiatives.
- Review user comments and posts responses in a quick and timely manner to foster a positive community and add value.
- Create weekly blog posts for consumer and foodservice web sites.
- Help to develop and maintain content calendar, including writing Facebook status updates, tweets, Instagram posts, etc. know how to use social media advertising.
- Gather, report, and analyze social media metrics and results, and provide insights from the industry and overall marketing campaign.
- Strategize with the creative team to develop social media initiatives and promotions.
- Work with social media tools, i.e. Hootsuite, Google Analytics to schedule posts to report campaign results to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Review competitive social media content and creative, benchmark other top social media brands, and recommend optimizations for the Summer Fresh social media strategy.
- Communicate with clients and printers (over phone, email, etc.) as needed.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on media launches. Coordinate giveaways and samples deliveries.
- Assist with food, packaging, and event photography.
- Assist with creating and updating packaging and marketing artwork.
- Create and update catalogues for sales Key Account Managers with Adobe InDesign.
- Occasional support of the Sales & Marketing team “on the ground” with events, demos, and trade shows. Some travel may be necessary.
- Work on special projects and other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience in digital media creation, and social media management.
- Educational background in Design, Communications, or Marketing.
- Excellent command of (written) English, including strong copywriting and editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media Advertising platforms (including paid advertising) – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, WordPress, Photography and video productions skills.
- Must possess superior organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency and meeting deadlines, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in digital media purchasing and account management related to PPC, network and programmatic purchasing methods as well as Google ad words. Will also have an expert knowledge of paid campaign execution across major social media platforms.
- Bilingual (French & English) us a benefit.
- Exceptional oral and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with short turn-around campaigns and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in decision making, strategic thinking, and problem solving.
- Valid passport is required for occasional travel outside of Canada.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess previous CPG/Food experience, and those with graphic design experience. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please email your resume directly to email@example.com. Please quote “Creative Media Coordinator” in the title of your email along with salary expectations. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agency calls.
Please be advised, Summer Fresh uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e. interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition.
Summer Fresh is an equal opportunity employer.
Inside Sales & Service Representative
This position will ensure positive and professional interaction with all customers to secure and develop sales of our product. In addition, this position is responsible for addressing inquiries regarding products/services and assist in resolving customer issues or complaints. This job is located in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Contact customers on a daily basis to secure orders, increase sales, provide product updates, recommend additional products, advise of future promotions and advertised items.
- Respond to customer inquiries, research and rectify customer concerns and issues. This refers to all banners as well as independent customers. Track deliveries and investigate any order issues. Re-ship product and issue credits where appropriate.
- Make enquiries with 3PL Company regarding shipping delays and notify customers of confirmed revisions.
- Receive and process orders, completing and forwarding for fulfillment for orders leaving from 3PL Company.
- Collaborate and work closely with Outside Sales Team to increase customer sales.
- Troubleshoot issues for Outside Sales Reps.
- Attend and assist in Food Shows as required.
- Attend regular weekly meetings and monthly seminars.
- Provide back up to Outside Sales Reps for vacations or as otherwise directed contacting their customers to provide continuity of service.
- Work on special projects and other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- High School graduation
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience; preferably some sales experience. We are open to new grads.
- Good understanding of office procedures.
- Computer literate with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Effective team player.
Summer Fresh Salads welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.